Saturday, May 23, 2015

REVIEW - Lush Bubblegum lip scrub

Hi!
Today's post is all about the Lush Bubblegum lip scrub. My lips are very dry and chapped, so I've wanted to try this out for quite a while. But as it is $9.95, the price had always kind of kept me from actually buying it. But about a month ago I gave in and decided to get it. So here's what I think of it!






How to use
All you have to do is take a little bit of the scrub on your finger and gently exfoliate your lips. If you want, you can then wash it off with water. But the best part about this lip scrub is that you can just lick it off your lips, because it is completely edible. After removing it your lips will be left with an oily residue which leaves your lips moisturised.


Worth it?
The lip scrub has a very sweet scent (which I really like) and has a really nice taste as well. It comes in a very small pot (25g) but it will last you absolutely ages because of the small amount you need. I've had this for about a month I think, and it still pretty much looks like a brand new one! I love using this before applying my lipstick, because it will remove the dead skin and makes your lips feel smoother and refreshed, which makes for a perfect lipstick base! I'm so glad I got this as I get a ton of use out of it! For my dry, chapped lips, it is definitely a lip saver!


Have you tried any of the Lush lip scrubs? Let me know!
XxX Elvira

No comments: