Wednesday, March 25, 2015

REVIEW - Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle

This product NEEDS a blog post. It's so stunning it would be a shame to be left unnoticed on my blog. Mac has several Mineralize Skinfinishes. There are powders, bronzers. blushes and highlighters. The Soft & Gentle is one of the highlighters.


It's a baked highlighter with a beautiful packaging. They did change the packaging, though. I have the new packaging, which I think is a shame because I do prefer the old one. Don't get me wrong, I think it looks very pretty and sleek, but compared to the old packaging this one just does not compare in my opinion.

The texture is very soft and it's really easy to apply, almost like it melts into your skin. The color of this is quite hard to describe. It's a champagne colored shimmery highlighter with very fine milded golden glitter running through it. Even though the glitter is not too chunky, I would have prefered it with no glitter at all and just the beautiful glow it gives. Nonetheless, this highlighter leaves a gorgeous sheen on the cheekbones.

It's pretty intense, so a little definitely goes a long way. Even though it's quite expensive at €29,50/$34, it's such a gorgeous highlighter and I really think it's a must have for all the make up lovers out there.

XxX Elvira

No comments: