Thursday, February 26, 2015

REVIEW Toni & Guy - Creative Extreme Hold Hairspray

I've been trying out the Toni & Guy Creative Extreme Hold Hairspray for some time now, so I thought it was time for a review.
One of the things I always look for in a hairspray is a nice scent. I hate it when hairsprays have a really overpowering smell and you feel like you're about to choke every time you spray it on! Not the case with this one! It smells really nice and even though it's a pretty strong scent, I don't think it's overpowering at all.
Also there's not too much product coming out, when spraying it on. It's a nice evenly distributed spray, which gives you a lot of control.
The product itself is really nice too. It gives your hair a nice hold throughout the day and doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky or greasy.

Overall I would definitely recommend this hairspray and I will definitely keep using it on a daily basis!

XxX
Elvira

No comments: