Friday, January 30, 2015

Three ways to use pure argan oil

Is argan oil really worth the hype? And if it is, how do you use it? The one I've been using is the Yentl 100% Pure Argan Oil and I've been loving it! It feels amazing on the skin and gives great results. There are a lot of ways to use argan oil, but today I'm going to tell you my three favorite ways to use argan oil.


Hair
Leave-in conditioner
If your hair is a little dry and needs a little bit of a boost, this is the one for you! After washing your hair and your hair is towel dry, put a few drops of the argan oil in your hands and run it through your hair. This acts as a really moisturising hair treatment and works great if you have split ends or a dry scalp. Your hair will be softer and look shinier and healthier.


Styling oil
Another way I like to use argan oil, is after styling my hair. I do this to make my hair look shinier, less frizzy and smoother. Especially during the winter months argan oil can be a real hair savior. Again, it's really easy to use. Rub a few drops between your hands and run it through your dry hair. It will leave your hair looking shiny and not greasy, because it absorbs really quickly.

Face
Daily moisturiser
Not only is argan oil great for the hair, it also does some great things for the skin. Not only does it make the skin smoother, it works anti-aging and is really hydrating as well. Also, it works on all skin types, so even on combination-oily skin this oil will work great.

Have you ever tried argan oil? How do you use it? Let me know!
XxX Elvira

No comments: